|Cobalt Kit (Reg)|
how to test
|Cobalt Kit (Sen)|
how to test
|Adrenal Function Urine Test|
|Sulkowitch Urine (Calcium) Test|
Number 27 on the "periodic table" of elements
Tests the presence of ions of Cobalt to a high degree of accuracy to
detect contamination in the body and on a wide range of materials in your environment
- Cobalt enters the environment from natural sources and the burning of coal or oil or the production of cobalt alloys.
- In the air it will be associated with particles which will settle to the ground within a few days.
- Cobalt released into water or the soil will stick to particles. Some cobalt compounds may dissolve in water.
- Cobalt cannot be destroyed in the environment. It can only change its form or become attached or separated from particles.
Radioactive decay is the only way of decreasing the amount of radioactive cobalt in the environment.
Exposure to cobalt can be in the following manner:
- You can be exposed to low levels of cobalt by breathing air, eating food, or drinking water. Food and drinking water are
the largest sources of exposure to cobalt for the general population.
- Working in industries that make or use cutting or grinding tools; mine, smelt, refine, or process cobalt metal or ores;
or that produce cobalt alloys or use cobalt.
- The general population is rarely exposed to radioactive cobalt unless a person is undergoing radiation therapy. However,
workers at nuclear facilities, irradiation facilities, or nuclear waste storage sites may be exposed to 60Co or
Check out cobalt levels in your body with our easy to use, home-based,
HMT Cobalt Test kit
Sample of a HMT Cobalt Regular Test kit
Sample of a HMT Cobalt Sensitive Test kit
The above information is provided for general
educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace competent
health care advice received from a knowledgeable healthcare professional.
You are urged to seek healthcare advice for the treatment of any
illness or disease.
Health Canada and the FDA (USA) have not evaluated these
statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent