how to test
|Adrenal Function Urine Test|
|Sulkowitch Urine (Calcium) Test|
Number 25 on the "periodic table" of elements
Tests the presence of ions of manganese to a high degree of accuracy to
detect contamination in the body and on a wide range of materials in your environment
- Manganese can enter the air from iron, steel, and power plants, coke ovens, and from dust from mining operations.
- Manganese can enter the water and soil from natural deposits, disposal of wastes, or deposits from airborne sources.
- Manganese exists naturally in rivers, lakes, and underground water.
- Plants in the water can take up some of the manganese from water and concentrate it.
Exposure to Managese can occur in the following manner:
- Everyone is exposed to small amounts of manganese in air, water, and food.
- Individuals who work in occupations that mine or use manganese are likely to be exposed to excess levels in their work environment.
- People who improperly use pesticides such as maneb and mancozeb, may be exposed to excess levels.
Check out manganese levels in your body with our easy to use, home-based,
HMT Managanese Test kit
HMT Manganese Test kit
Osumex HM-Chelat is most effective in eliminating heavy metals contamination in the body
The above information is provided for general
educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace competent
health care advice received from a knowledgeable healthcare professional.
You are urged to seek healthcare advice for the treatment of any
illness or disease.
Health Canada and the FDA (USA) have not evaluated these
statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent