“the natural way to better health”  
Cadmium Information
Cadmium Sources
Cadmium Toxicity
Cadmium Effects
Cadmium Test Kit
Cadmium Kit
  how to test

Other Metals Test
HMT General Test

Other Self-tests
Free Radical Test
Adrenal Function Urine Test
Sulkowitch Urine (Calcium) Test
pH Indicators strips
10-P Urine Analysis

Heavy Metals Detox

Natural Nutritional Products

Practitioner Registration & Log in

Strategic Health Markers
pH Indicator
Free Radicals


Number 48 on the "periodic table" of elements

Tests the presence of ions of Cadmium to a high degree of accuracy to detect contamination in the body and on a wide range of materials in your environment

There are many sources by which our bodies can be contaminated with cadmium. Cigarette smoke, refined foods, water pipes, coffee and tea, coal burning, and shellfish are all definite sources. Cadmium is also a component of alloys, used in electrical materials, and is present in ceramics, dental materials, and storage batteries.

During the growth of grains such as wheat and rice, cadmium (from the soil) is concentrated in the core of the kernel, Refined flours, rice, and sugar all have relatively higher levels of cadmium.

One pack of cigarettes contains about 20 mcg. of cadmium, or about 1 mcg. per cigarette. About 30 percent of that goes into the lungs and is absorbed while the remaining 70 percent goes into the atmosphere contaminating the environment. With long-term smoking, the risk of cadmium toxicity is increased. Marijuana may also contain concentrates of cadmium, so regular smoking of cannabis may also be a risk factor for toxicity from this metal.

Water pipes may be another source of cadmium contamination. Cadmium is often used to protect metals from corrosion. Soft or acid water is corrosive and causes the metals in the pipes to break down, releasing cadmium and other minerals from them. Hard water containing calcium and magnesium salts actually coats the pipes and protects against this leaching of minerals.

Other air pollution of cadmium comes from zinc mining and refining, and from the burning of coal. Cadmium is also an industrial contaminant from the steel-making process.

Soil levels of cadmium are increased by cadmium in water, by sewage contamination, by cadmium in the air, and by high-phosphate fertilizers. Coffee and tea may contain significant cadmium levels. Root vegetables such as potatoes may pick up cadmium, and the grains can concentrate cadmium. Seafood, particularly crustaceans, such as crab and lobster, and mollusks, such as clams and oysters, have higher cadmium levels.

Check out cadmium levels in your body with our easy to use, home-based, HMT Cadmium Test kit

Sample of a HMT Cadmium Test kit

Osumex HM-Chelat is most effective in eliminating heavy metals contamination in the body

The above information is provided for general educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace competent health care advice received from a knowledgeable healthcare professional. You are urged to seek healthcare advice for the treatment of any illness or disease.
Health Canada and the FDA (USA) have not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.


 Distributors - Nth America | Sth America | Asia | Europe | Africa | Oceania |  Contact
Copyright 2001-2016 Osumex USA Inc. All rights reserved.