|Adrenal Function Urine Test|
|Sulkowitch Urine (Calcium) Test|
Number 81 on the "periodic table" of elements
Tests the presence of ions of thallium III to a high degree of accuracy to
detect contamination in the body and on a wide range of materials in your environment
Thallium is produced not from potassium ores commercially but as a by-product from refining of heavy metal sulfide ores.
Approximately 60-70% of thallium production is used in the electronics industry and the remainder is used in the pharmaceutical industry
and in glass manufacturing. Other uses are in infrared detectors. The radioisotope thallium-201 (as the soluble chloride TlCl) is used
in small, nontoxic amounts as an agent in a nuclear medicine scan during one type of nuclear cardiac stress test.
The major source of thallium for practical purposes is he trace amount found in copper, lead, zinc and other heavy metal sulfide ores.
In summary, sources of thallium are:
- Home and Environment - food and water
- Home grown fruits and green vegetables produced in areas adjacent to thallium releasing industry may contain thallium. Thallium is
readily absorbed through plant roots.
- Water near hazardous waste sites has been shown to have elevated levels of thallium, as was the surrounding soil.
- Thallium is released by coal fire power plants, cement factories, and smelting operations, and can then deposit onto nearby soil
and plants. This process is a common source of thallium exposoure.
- Individuals working in industries associated with thallium release regularly have higher levels of thallium due to deposition of
thallium on their skin.
- Studies have found that those who smoke may be more exposed to thallium than those who do not smoke. Smokers have been
shown to have twice as much thallium in their bodies when compared to non-smokers.
Check out thallium levels in your body with our easy to use, home-based,
HMT Thallium Test kit
Sample of a HMT Thallium Test kit
Osumex HM-Chelat is most effective in eliminating heavy metals contamination in the
The above information is provided for general
educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace competent
health care advice received from a knowledgeable healthcare professional.
You are urged to seek healthcare advice for the treatment of any
illness or disease.
Health Canada and the FDA (USA) have not evaluated these
statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent